The Canyon helmet is the lightest in-mould ski helmet in the Briko line. Weighing in at only 445 grams, this all-mountain ski helmet has an EPS interior, a lightweight breathable liner with warm ear covers and an integrated slim Rollfit with vertical adjustment to allow you to dial in the perfect fit.
For added safety, both the Canyon and the Perla (the women’s version of the Canyon) feature a built-in EPS structure in the rear of the helmet making it more resistant and capable of absorbing impacts where shocks are more frequent in skiing. This extra layer of protection is modeled after the Protetto system used in our Vulcano FIS helmets.
The Briko Canyon ski helmet minimizes volume while maximizing ventilation, all without sacrificing safety or style. This helmet is perfect for budget conscious recreational skiers with safety in mind. It’s the perfect blend of color, style, comfort, fit, safety and price.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell construction
- EPS liner
- Lightweight, breathable thermoformed, removable, washable Polygiene® inner padded liner
- Removable ear covers
- Front passive ventilation with venturi airflow
- Integrated slim Rollfit fit adjustment system with vertical adjustment
- Easy to use Fastek buckle closure
- Certifications: ASTMF: 2040/B – CE EN 1077/B
- Weight: 445 gm
- Item: 2001L5O / 2001LG0
- S (53 – 55)
- M/L (56 – 58)
- XL (59-64)
- A74 Matt Black
- A75 Matt White
- A66 Matt Blue
- A63 Matt Flouro Orange